Trip Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights.
Price : Contact Us
Note: Before you go, You must eat Anti Malaria Medicine, please looking Information with Drugs store and Doctor
for Anti Malaria Medicine
* Transport Jakarta – Taman Jaya Village Return I can Pickup from
Hotel or Airport
* Traditional Boat Rental
* Meal with BLD condition
* Accomodation at Sunda Jaya – Taman Jaya Village
* Porter Team
* Tent + Sleeping Bag
* Private Porter
* Personal Expence, Phone Bill, Soft drink, etc
* Snorkel Equipment
Ujung Kulon National Park is one of World Heritage Site in Indonesia known as the gate to the mighty Krakatoa. The natural beauty of islands surround it blended geological history of Krakatoa eruptions give this place a magnificent to visit. You will see lowland rainforest last remaining in Java, endanger species such as Javan Rhinosceros and thousand species of marine and mammals.
Midnight we set of to Taman Jaya village –right the edge of the National Park. Arrived in the morning then we continue jungle trekking to Karang Ranjang through Kalajetan. We will pass low land jungle and mangrove area. Stay overnight at Karang Ranjang.
Continue trekking through dense of jungle and beach to Cibunar and stay overnight on tents.
About half day trekking to Cidaon. We will lead you to Padang Penggembalaan where you can spot wild animal. We leave you to take a pictures of animal here in safe distance then back to Cibom. Stay overnight at Cibom.
Easy trekking to Tanjung Layar through path that used to be main road in Dutch Colonialism Era. You also see view of the tip of java island for about 2-3 hours then heading back to Cibom. We will take you on boat to Pucang island where you can enjoy the rest of the day. You can snorkeling, swimming, or simply looking for peace and quite. Stay overnight at Pucang island.
We will take a boat back to Taman jaya Village then heading to Jakarta.
Equipment to carry :
* Backpack / Rucksack (no traveling bag please).
* Snorkeling equipment (goggle, masker, fin and floating)
* Food for snack or nibble
* Sturdy trekking shoes
* Teva shoes (rough sandals walking around the islands))
* Warm Jacket (preferably waterproof)
* Clothes easy to dry when it wet
* Jacket to make you warm during night
* Rain coat
* Sun Block.
* Personal medicine.
* Sun glasses.
* Camera / video (keep it safe from sea water)