MOUNT KERINCI VOLCANO TREKKING
Grade : Moderate
Duration 4 days 3 night
DAY 01 : Arrive in Padang – Kersik Tuo (L,D)
Upon arrival at Padang airport, drive to Kersik Tuo village will be take around 6-7 hours using private car will be Departure from Padang Noon and will arrival in Kersik Tuo very early in the morning. If we arrival in midnight will be overnight at Homestay
DAY 02 : Kersik Tuo Village – Camp IV Mount Kerinsi (B,L,D).
Start early morning walk to the Kerinci Seblat National Park Entrance Gate R10 Pos. Then continue by 4-5 hours trekking to base camp (shelter) at 3.100 M. Overnight in tent
DAY 03: Camp IV – Mt Kerinci Summit – Kersik Tou Village (B,L,D).
Very Early morning usually at 04:00 am we starting climbing to the summit of Mount Kerinci 3,805 M, then going back to Camp IV packing the Equipment and after lunch go back to Kersik Tuo we will arrival at Village around 7-8 pm, we will overnight at Homestay
DAY 04: KERSIK TUO VILLAGE – PADANG AIRPORT(B,L)
Start Early morning after breakfast transfer to Padang take about 6-7 hours continue for transfer to airport for your flight or Dropping your hotel in Padang.
*recommended for extra 1 days for sightseeing tour in Padang , will be change follow your flight schedule, also possible to climb Mt Marapi at Bukit tinggi + Bukit Tinggi Tour
Price Contact us email@example.com
– Private Land Transport from Padang to Kersik Tuo Return
– Accommodation and meals as program with BLD Conditions
– English Speaking Trekking Guides in One Guide for this Trip
– Entrance fee Kerinci Seblat National Park
– Camping Equipment (Tent + Mattress) and cooking gears
– Porters Team and Local Guides
– Sleeping Bag by Request
– Nature, culture and traditional preservation financial contribution to Kerinci National Park
Price Excludes of:
– Travel Insurance
– Personal expenses , Tipping, etc
– Personal Expenses (phone, Snack, Soft drink, etc)
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING
– Comfortable trekking shoes
– Windbreaker / jacket, sweater, gloves, ear cover
– Flesh light
– Sun block lotion
– Insect repellent
– Cameras / video camera, binocular
– Personal toiletries
– Personal medicines
– Rain coat
– Sun Block.
– Personal medicine.
– Sun glasses.
– Camera / video (keep it safe from water)
All itineraries and Prices are subject to change without prior notice.